Delivery: Cosmos Owusu Afriyie (Preacher), Oforikrom – Church of Christ.
(English Assembly), Kumasi, Ghana
Text: Acts 2: 41- 47, Mark 3: 31 – 35. Date: Sunday 11th Jan, 2015
The church as the family of God continued steadfastly in
- The apostles doctrine
- They continued in fellowship
- Continued in the breaking of bread
- And steadfastly continued in Prayers
When the children of God assemble, singing, prayers and joy is found in such gatherings. Every member of that family is important and has a role to play in the assembly. Find an area you can be very useful in the house of God as a man or woman.
Things that help the family to be strong.
- A good family spends time together.
- A good family has respect for each member of that family.
- Emotional sentiments of love, care, brotherly kindness is expressed in such a family.
When there is love, the family can deal with difficult situations that arise in the course of time.
The church as a family is where God has placed you. He has made you a royal priesthood, a holy nation and a peculiar people to show forth his praises. Walk in that grace and do the things that righteous people do. You are special in God’s family.