Delivery: Joseph Foray Snr.(Elder), Oforikrom Church of Christ,(English Assembly) Kumasi, Ghana on Sunday, 22nd Feb. 2015
The Laws of Life
Deut: 30:16 – I command you this day to love the Lord thy God and walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and statutes, and his judgments, that thy may live and multiply: and the Lord shall bless you in the land where thy goeth to possess it.
When you understand the Laws of Life, you profit.
- The Law of belief: What you believe determines how you behave; and how you behave determines what becomes of you in life.
- The Law of words or confession: What you confess or what you say determines your destination. What you say is what you see. Death and life lies in the power of the tongue. Proverbs 18:21
- The Law of excitement: The intensity of your excitement determines the quality of your existence.
- The Law of Fear: What you fear you attract. Job 3:25 – The things I fear most is come upon me. 2 Tim 1:7 – For God has not given us the spirit of Fear but of power, of love and of a sound mind.
- The Law of Vision: People flourish when there is vision. Prov. 28: 19
- The Law of Giving: Harvest must follow sowing. Until the harvest arrives, the journey of Life is not yet over.
- The Law of Association: Your association determines either your elevation or your destruction. EVIL communication corrupts good manner. 1 Cor. 15: 33
- The Law of wisdom: The way of wisdom is the way of Life. When you have wisdom you Live. Foolishness is a killer. Wisdom is a defense. Money is a defense, but wisdom is the principal thing.
You cannot live well until you think well. To be wise is to shine in life. To be a fool is to sink in Life.
The absence of strategy is the worst strategy. It is worse than having an enemy in front of you. MY people perish for lack of knowledge.
Get out of the Coffin of sin, foolishness and aimlessness and be wise.