Delivery: Daniel Etse (Sermonist), Oforikrom Church of Christ, (English Assembly), Kumasi, Ghana on Sunday, 12th April, 2015.
Text: Isaiah 41:9,10 …….Fear not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
- Fear is one of the biggest problems of mankind. Fear makes a person very vulnerable.
- When you’re afraid, you surrender your rights to others; you fail to achieve your maximum in life.
- A person who is afraid cannot be a person of power, of love and of a sound mind. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7-9.
- Fear makes us behave irrationally.
- For fear of change, nations and institutions have become static.
- Due to fear, some are not able to break away from ancestral worship.
- Fear makes us perform far below our God given abilities.
- Being afraid is evidence that we do not have Faith in God.
- Are you having problems with your academics, marriage, job, or you need a breakthrough? The Lord says – Fear not; for I am with you. Do not be dismayed; for I will strengthen thee and uphold thee with my right hand. Isaiah 41:10
- IF God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31. Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for me? Jeremiah 32: 27
- For God will uphold us with his right hand. OUR HELP IS SECURED IN God. AMEN!!