If God be for us, who can be against us?
Delivery: Cosmos Owusu-Afriyie (Preacher), Oforikrom Church of Christ, (English Assembly), Kumasi, Ghana. 5th April, 2015
Text: Romans 8:31-37 - What shall we say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us...Who can separate us from the Love of Christ?
- What ever we are going through in this life, is all working together for our good as Christians; whether negative or positive experiences.
- Who can separate us from the love of God? If God be for us, who can be against us? All things will continually work for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
- Sometimes the work of the enemy may overwhelm us that we think God is finish with us. For in all of these things, we are more than conquerors through Christ who loved us.
- For the Lord is with me. I will not fear: what can man do unto me? Psalm 118:6
- Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? Those who do not like us use our weaknesses to destroy us. The devil brings temptation in areas of our weaknesses. Beware of the devil’s scheme and don’t give in.