-For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil and his lips that they speak no guile. 1 Peter 3:10
- 1 What you say is what you become.
- Death and life are in the power the tongue, and they that love it shall eat the Fruit thereof. Proverbs 18 : 21
- The average person speaks about five thousand words a day; of these how many of your words are uplifting and inspiring?
- Negative and defeating words: But the men that went up with him said, we are not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we. Numbers 13:31
- Words have power. Your future is in your mouth. Speak good words into the life of your children.
- The devil may not be your problem but your tongue. Let your tongue speak life and not death.
- The battle of David and Goliath was the battle of words. David spoke words of faith. 1 Samuel 17
- As truly as I liveth, saith the Lord, as you have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you. Numbers 14:28
Message by Cosmos Owusu - Afriyie (Preacher ), Oforikrom Church of Christ, ( English Assembly ) Kumasi, Ghana on Sunday, 10th May, 2015