November 11 2009
- Vision is unselfish
- When you know and understand what you were born to accomplish, that is purpose. When you can see it in your mind of faith, that is is vision.
- Vision requires a vital connection with God
- Dreaming is only the only the beginning of vision. Instead of wishing things would get better, we must take concrete steps to change our lives.
- When God gives a gift to someone, he doesn’t change his mind about it. Whatever god has invested in you, he wants to see it used.
- Mission is a general statement of purpose while vision is a very precise statement with a specific emphasis and definable boundaries.
- Indecisiveness is a vision-killer and drains the joy out of life.
- If you set a destination for your life while you continue to pray about your vision, God will guide you where you need to go.
- The 3 major obstacles to fulfilling vision are 1. Not understanding the nature of vision, 2. Not recognising the cost of vision and 3. Not knowing the principles of vision.
- You were not born or created to do everything. You were meant to meet certain needs, not every need.
culled: understanding the power of vision. myles monroe
Published by Joey